- 2/3 cup Canned Chickpeas brine
- 0.5 tsp Agar Powder
- 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 0.25 cup Agave Syrup
Optional: white chocolate shavings/ toasted coconut flakes/ whipped cream
- In an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, add chickpeas brine, sugar & agar powder. Whisk on high speed until stiff peaks are formed. This is called aquafaba.
- In a separate bowl add vanilla extract, matcha powder and agave syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Gently fold the matcha mixture and aquafaba together until fully combined.
- Pour into containers and chill until firm.
- Top mousse with topping of your choice.
Omnivore meets gourmet, Craig Fleming is a Le Cordon Bleu Internationally trained Chef and Corporate Logistics Specialist living life one delicious meal at a time. Millennial moonlighting as a restaurant hopper & discovering new cuisines through his culinary adventures. Always searching for new and unique cosmopolitan ingredients and believes that one can travel the world for new cuisines not only by plane, but also through the kitchen.