Nyam & Trod’s Home Bar Series Season 2, Episode 2
I can appreciate why this famous cocktail is called by its name. It features three brands from the Rémy Cointreau umbrella and it’s no surprise they complement each other well. This fine tipple is simple, sexy and sultry. A slow, seductive sipper.
- 15ml lemon juice
- 30ml Remy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne Cognac
- 30ml Mount Gay Silver Rum
- 30ml Cointreau
- Dehydrated orange wheel
- In a shaker, add lots of ice and pour in lemon juice, Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne Cognac, Mount Gay Silver Rum and the Cointreau. Shake briskly until well chilled.
- Pour into a small wine glass or coupe and garnish with orange wheel. Serve immediately.
* You must be 21 years and older to drink. Please drink responsibly!
Jacqui ‘JuicyChef’ Sinclair, founder of Nyam & Trod, is a British Jamaican award-winning chef, writer, and food culturist. She is a co-founder of Kingston Kitchen, an annual food event supporting food artisans. Jacqui has been an advocate of the Meatless Monday Global movement in Jamaica since 2011. Jacqui’s work has been featured in such publications as the Huffington Post, the Jamaica Observer, Saveur, The Jewish Post and numerous blogs. She has appeared on the Travel Channel’s ‘Bizarre Foods’ with Andrew Zimmern and Food & Wine’s Jamaica episode with Kwame Onwuachi.