Sponsored Partnership with Rémy Cointreau and CPJ Ltd.
This classic cocktail is perfect for all seasons, but if you want to take your Tom Collins up a notch this holiday season, I suggest that you replace gin with the sultry cognac, Remy Martin 1738 to reflect the festive season. This drink is both refreshing and warming, a pleasure going down. Be careful, it’s a creeper! Serve as a pre-dinner cocktail or for casual gatherings.
- 20ml/ 2/3 oz simple syrup
- 20ml/ 2/3 oz lemon juice
- 45ml /1½ oz Remy Martin 1738
- Club soda
- Garnish with lemon and a cherry
- Fill a highball to the brim with ice and add simple syrup, lemon juice and cognac. And stir until combined with a bar spoon.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with lemon and a cherry.
- A votré santé!