Spritzes aren’t just for summer and it’s just a matter of adaptation. Warming Jamaican ginger is perfect for chillier months. I was inspired by a cava based ginger cocktail in a magazine article I saw a few years ago. I made my own twist by injecting the famous Jamaican ginger liqueur, Stone’s Ginger Wine and using prosecco which is more readily available. Enjoy my winter style spritz!
- 30ml/1oz Stone’s Ginger Wine
- 60ml/2 ozs Lillet Blanc
- 90ml/3 ozs Prosecco used Santa Margherita)
- Fevertree ginger beer to top
- Add ice to a large wine glass.
- Next add the premeasured ginger wine, Lillet Blanc and prosecco
- Top up with ginger beer and serve immediately.